(Exodus 5:2. 2 Kings 19)
[in the upper right corner] Words and music by Harriet C. Swan 
- Hear Egypt's proud and haughty Pharoah 
- Refuse to let the Hebrews go!
- "I know not Jehovah! Who is he,
- That I should let his people go?"
- But whose was the pow'r that overthrew his host
- That they perished in the depths of the sea?
- And whose was the Arm that wrought deliv'rance then,
- And set his chosen people Israel free?
- I am the Lord! There is no other!
- I am the Lord, Jehovah is my Name.
- I've set my King upon my holy mountain,
- Bow to his rule! My Son begins his reign!
- Hark! how the proud Assyrian monarch
- Defied the God of Israel's king!
- "Thy God whom thou trustest cannot save thee now;
- Bow thy neck to me and tribute bring!"
- But whose was the mighty Arm that slew his host,
- And turned the boaster back whence he came?
- And delivered his people from their dreaded foe,
- And magnified his great and holy Name?
- See now the Pow'rs of earth combining
- To resist the reign of God's dear Son!
- Yet fear taketh hold upon their mighty men,
- While the poor of earth in anguish groan.
- Ah! who shall destroy the proud oppressor's yoke,
- And deliver all the meek of the earth?
- And who shall establish them in righteousness,
- And turn their sorrow into songs and mirth?