- Come, all ye saints, to Pisgah's mountain,
- Come, view out home beyond the tide:
- Millennial Canaan is before us,
- Soon we'll sing on the other side.
- O! there see the "white throne of glory,"
- And crowns which the saints then shall gain,
- And all who shall love Christ's appearing
- Shall be blessed by his glorious reign.
- O! the prospect! it is so transporting,
- Reapers, hasten the gath'ring, we pray;
- We rejoice in the glory that's promised,
- And the dawn of millennial day.
- Thence springs of life will e'er be flowing,
- Robing the earth in living green,
- Visions of beauty rise before us
- When the King and the saints shall reign.
- Soon our conflicts and toils will be ended;
- We'll be tried and tempted no more.
- And mankind of all ages and nations
- Shall be blessed in that triumphant hour.
- Faith now beholds salvation's river,
- Gliding from underneath the throne,
- Bearing its life to whosoever
- Will return to his Father's home.
- They will walk 'mid the trees by the rivers,
- With the friends they have loved by their side;
- They will sing the glad songs of salvation,
- And be ready to follow their guide.